Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pray, Eat, Shower

Okay, I'm stretched so many ways, trying to get urgent phone calls, emails and various household chores "caught up" after being out of town twice in a month.

Do you want to know the truth?

The kids are "squirrelly" and "high maintenance" and I am tearing out my hair trying to get things done. I am also sitting here stinky and hungry because I can't seem to break away from the onslaught of crises to take a shower and eat breakfast. It's 4:18 pm in the afternoon; I got up at 9. No joke.

Here's a Scripture that just caught my attention in my 500+ email inbox:

"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."

~ Romans 12:12, NLT

Probably just what I need to hear and put into practice to get back to some sanity...
Dawn

No comments: